Real-Life Spiderman Climbs Four-Story Building In 30 Seconds To Save Dangling Child
=
=
One of the great things about being human is that we are a part of a race capable of extraordinary things. This is often proven in life or death situations when people have to act quickly, something which forced 22-year-old immigrant Mamoudou Gassama to do the unthinkable.
Gassama had been living illegally in Paris when he saw a child dangling precariously from a four-story balcony. Instead of waiting to catch the child, a boy, he decided to put his own life at risk by climbing the apartment himself in an unbelievable 30 seconds to save his life.
=
Recounting the extraordinary incident to the French president Emmanuel Macron, Gassama said, "I ran. I crossed the street to save him."
What's more is that he didn't think twice about getting hurt himself, adding, "When I started to climb, it gave me the courage to keep climbing."
=
