Is it time to leave the UAE?
=
I love this country. I have lived in it for many years now. I am an expat, and I consider myself a citizen regardless whether the government recognizes me or not. Recently, it seems things are getting harder than ever before. I have started to struggle and I am unable to keep up with the difficulties that keep coming. It is really hard for me to think or consider leaving my home, but at the same time, it is getting really hard living in it, and it is time to decide whether I should make a move or not.
=
I keep telling myself it is just a phase. I thought things will get better. But it didn’t, and it doesn’t seem like it ever will. Is it time?
=
I love this country. I have lived in it for many years now. I am an expat, and I consider myself a citizen regardless whether the government recognizes me or not. Recently, it seems things are getting harder than ever before. I have started to struggle and I am unable to keep up with the difficulties that keep coming. It is really hard for me to think or consider leaving my home, but at the same time, it is getting really hard living in it, and it is time to decide whether I should make a move or not.
=
=
