selfish dying billionaire husband want to take all the money with him after dying What his wife did, is SMART !
=
story is already viral over the social media and website
it's a story of a husband who working hard all his life he works double time to make more money which he spend in himself
most of people they working hard to have money to pay for our gas and electricity bills. and support their family and to live a peaceful life
most of us they save money just to Ensure the future and to be able to enjoy our life with our family when we passed away. But this guy was somehow too selfish for what he wants before he dies.
but as time pass the husband gets weaker and more sick and he almost near to the death , he demand his wife to put all his money inside his casket along with his dead body.
The wife was good enough that she wanted to fulfill her husband's dying wish.
The casket of her husband was about to be buried when she suddenly yelled and stopped them from putting the casket down, she then put a vin the casket and locked it again.
"I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in there with that stingy old man." Her friend told her.
She then replied something that definitely shocked her friend.
"Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. i promised him that I was to put that money in that casket with him."
Her friend then asked if she really put every cent of her husband's money in the casket and here's what she said. "I sure did,I got it all together, put into my account and I wrote him a check."
It was definitely a bright idea. I mean, she didn't break the promise to her husband, she just chose to be wise enough not to be fooled.
Let the whole world know about the story of this selfish husband!
Via : crackerdaily
=
=
story is already viral over the social media and website
it's a story of a husband who working hard all his life he works double time to make more money which he spend in himself
most of people they working hard to have money to pay for our gas and electricity bills. and support their family and to live a peaceful life
most of us they save money just to Ensure the future and to be able to enjoy our life with our family when we passed away. But this guy was somehow too selfish for what he wants before he dies.
but as time pass the husband gets weaker and more sick and he almost near to the death , he demand his wife to put all his money inside his casket along with his dead body.
The wife was good enough that she wanted to fulfill her husband's dying wish.
The casket of her husband was about to be buried when she suddenly yelled and stopped them from putting the casket down, she then put a vin the casket and locked it again.
"I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in there with that stingy old man." Her friend told her.
She then replied something that definitely shocked her friend.
"Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. i promised him that I was to put that money in that casket with him."
Her friend then asked if she really put every cent of her husband's money in the casket and here's what she said. "I sure did,I got it all together, put into my account and I wrote him a check."
It was definitely a bright idea. I mean, she didn't break the promise to her husband, she just chose to be wise enough not to be fooled.
Let the whole world know about the story of this selfish husband!
Via : crackerdaily
=


